Farmer seeks UN help after 'cruel attacks'
August 24 2010 at 05:53AM
A Rustenburg farmer has petitioned the United Nations to stop the "genocide" against white farmers in South Africa, his lawyer said on Monday.
The unnamed farmer, who filed charges against ANCYL president Julius Malema, President Jacob Zuma and 10 other prominent South African political leaders at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, took his fight to the United Nations.
In a statement, Fanie Van Der Walt said the farmer filed a "petition for the urgent investigation, intervention, prevention and action by the Office of the Special Adviser of the Secretary-General on the Prevention of Genocide (OSAPG)".
He urged OSAPG's assistant-secretary general Dr Francis Deng to "act swiftly" and investigate the "extremely high incidence" of murder, rape, torture and dehumanisation of white farmers.
The African National Congress, he claims, failed to use organs of state to prevent or stop the "gruesome and extremely cruel attacks on civilians".
The farmer said South Africa was facing a "grave situation" with international consequences.
The petition accuses Zuma of allowing Malema to urge his supporters to kill white farmers. Zuma allowed state-sanctioned dehumanisation of the white minority population and was in violation of many UN conventions, he claims.
"For the second time in the short history of the Afrikaner Boer nation, they have become the victims of genocide and crimes against humanity," his petition reads.
In his petition, he asks the OSAPG to deploy qualified UN and international investigators to farms around the country.
The OSAPG is mandated by the UN to collect information on serious violations of human rights and international humanitarian law, to prevent genocide and crimes against humanity.
The OSAPG was initiated by former UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan following the 1994 Rwandan genocide. - Sapa
» » » » [IOL]
Govt says genocide claims 'ludicrous'
Jenni O'Grady, Mail and Guardian
Aug 24 2010 12:20
Letter from International Criminal Court (Ref: OTP-CR-203/10): Head of Information and Evidence Unit: M.P. Dillon, acknowledging Receipt of Rustenburg Farmers Complaint to ICC (PDF)
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA - A claim that the government was committing genocide against Afrikaner farmers was "ludicrous", government spokesperson Themba Maseko said on Tuesday.
"We think it is ludicrous in the extreme," he said in response to a petition by an unnamed farmer to the United Nations.
"There is no wholesale attempt or process to commit genocide against Afrikaner farmers. Although we acknowledge that there is crime affecting farmers, government is dealing with all incidents of crime, not just attacks against farmers.
"It is ridiculous, totally ridiculous."
In a petition submitted to the UN, a farmer, who wants to remain anonymous, accused the ANC-led government of committing genocide against the "Afrikaner Boer".
"The second act of genocide committed against the Afrikaner Boer nation is by the ruling ANC government in South Africa," read the preamble to the petition, which was posted on the website www.stopafrikanervolksmoord.co.za on Tuesday.
"No doubt that the perpetrators of the crime against humanity of apartheid, has become the victims of those people whom they oppressed during the years of apartheid. This petition acknowledges the crime of apartheid," it read.
It was submitted to the office of the UN special adviser on the prevention of genocide, assistant secretary general Francis Deng on Wednesday, according to lawyer Fanie van der Walt.
He said he was acting on behalf of the farmer, who had relocated for his own safety.
The petition asked that the UN Security Council and General Assembly "allow the study of the possibility of the ANC government using criminal gangs [including foreigners and particularly Zimbabweans and Mozambique citizens] as well as through the clandestine use of the South African National Intelligence Agency (NIA), the utilisation of the [Umkhonto weSizwe (MK)] veteran soldiers and the South African Police Services, to execute these farmer murders and attacks".
The farmer also wants United States President Barack Obama to intervene.
He claimed that the number of commercial farmers in South Africa dropped from 90 000 to 40 000 between 1994 and 2010 and that 36 500 Afrikaner farmers had been murdered.
He said the first act of genocide against the Afrikaner was during the second Anglo Boer War, when British forces burnt down Afrikaners' farms and put their women and children into concentration camps.
"This Afrikaner genocide, now in commission and committed against the Afrikaner nation is undoubtedly the result of the apartheid past and the result of the racial and ethnic hatred of whites by black South Africans."
According to his analysis, "the ANC started their highly effective clandestine policy of genocide and crimes against humanity through the deliberate implementation and very effective utilisation of extremely high rates of extreme violent crime against white Afrikaner farmers during 1986 whilst still in exile".
When the ANC took power in government in 1994, these attacks were "escalated through deliberate state inaction, state neglect and refusal to act against crime".
Gun laws, which he said made it difficult to own a firearm, had "greatly contributed" to the rapid increase of crimes committed against the Afrikaner.
'Arsenal of genocidal weapons'
It is all an extension of the ANC's armed struggle and its goal was to "remove the white minority from South Africa".
Men were especially being targeted.
The ANC's "very effective arsenal of genocidal weapons" included:
- incitement by high-ranking government officials through speeches
- inaction against crime
- underutilisation of security forces
- draconian gun laws
- removal of the rural commando
- the threat of the nationalisation of land
- a proposed media tribunal
- using former MK soldiers to take the fight to the white community
- the disuse of the police force
- affirmative action
The UN defines genocide as: "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such
- killing members of the group
- causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group
- deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part
- imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group
- forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
Factors behind it could include conflicts over land, power, security and expressions of group identity such as language, religion and culture; patterns of discrimination, overt justification for discriminatory practices; a history of genocide or human rights violations against a particular group; denial by the perpetrators; references to past human rights violations committed against a possible perpetrator group as justification.
The farmer wrote that a team led by President Jacob Zuma and ANC Youth League president Julius Malema, described as the "Jacob Zuma-Malema team", supported by the South African Communist Party, had the potential to destroy the economy within months if there was no international intervention.
He asked, among other things, that Deng investigate his claims of rape and torture, raise international awareness of them, and commission a study of crime in South Africa.
Comment was not immediately available from the UN's New York office. - Sapa
» » » » [Mail and Guardian]
Extremely Urgent Petition for Intervention, Protection, Prevention, Reconstruction and Reconciliation
(Petition: Emphasis Added)
Why Whites Don't Want to Apologize for Apartheid
- Office of the Special Advisor on the Prevention of Genocide – His Excellency the Assistant Secretary-General, Dr. Francis Deng.
- His Excellency the Secretary-General of the United Nations Dr Ban Ki-Moon.
Urgent Petition for United Nations Security Council Intervention for the Prevention of and Protection against further Genocidal Acts, Crimes Against Humanity and other serious Atrocities allowed to be committed by the ruling ANC Government against the Afrikaner Boer Nation and white minority in a Post Apartheid South Africa.
In the words of Dr Francis Deng:"This is an impossible mandate that must be made possible. Genocide, nearly always the result of identity-related conflicts, is one of the most heinous of crimes on which humanity must unite to prevent and punish. However, for the same reason, it evokes denial from both the perpetrators and those who would be called upon to intervene to prevent or stop it. This is why our strategy focuses on prevention, by responding to situations before positions harden into denial."
Mr. Francis Deng, United Nations Secretary General's Special Adviser on the Prevention of Genocide
- Commercial Farmers in South Africa 1994: 90 000
- Commercial Farmers in South Africa 2010: 40 000
- Estimated amount of farm attacks between 1994 and 2010 - 2400 to 3600
- Afrikaner Farmers murdered on small holdings between 1994 and 2010: 36500
- Estimated amount of farm attacks on commercial farms between 1994 and 2010: 17400
- South African Population 1994 - Total population – 44,0mBlack (76, 4%) – 33,6m
White (12, 6%) –5,5m
Coloured (8, 5%) - 3,75m
Asian ( 2,5%) - 1,1m
- South African Population 2009 - Total population – 49,3mBlack (76, 4%) – 39,1m
White (9, 1%) – 4,4m
Coloured (9, 0%) - 4,4m
Asian ( 2,6%) - 1,27m
- Farm murder prosecution statistics: 3% successful prosecution rate.
- Afrikaner Diaspora amounting to 1,1million – 2010.
- Another 350 000 Afrikaners estimated to live and work outside South Africa due to Affirmative Action legislation.
History and background:
For the 2nd time in the short history of the Afrikaner Boer Nation they have become the victims of Genocide and Crimes against Humanity.
During the 2nd Anglo Boer War Lord Alfred Milner and Lord Herbert Kitchener through and by the implementation of the cowardly genocidal acts of their ‘Scorched Earth Policy’ and the isolation and civilian internment of the Afrikaner Boer woman and children into Concentration Camps, murdered more than 26 000 Afrikaner Boer civilians, mostly children. These innocent woman and children were left to die through the deliberate degradation of poor hygiene and little food as an act of pacification of the extremely brave Afrikaner Boer soldiers and to break their will to fight the British. The cowardly acts of systematic Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity secured the British the victory against the Boer fighters whose love for their woman and children far exceeded their quest for victory over the British.
Current situation Analysis:
The 2nd Act of Genocide committed against the Afrikaner Boer nation is by the ruling ANC Government in South Africa.
No doubt that the perpetrators of the Crime Against Humanity of Apartheid, has become the victims of those people whom they oppressed during the years of Apartheid. This petition acknowledges the crime of Apartheid.
This Afrikaner Genocide, now in commission and committed against the Afrikaner Nation is undoubtedly the result of the Apartheid past and the result of the racial and ethnic hatred of Whites by Black South Africans.
My analyses shows the ANC started their highly effective clandestine policy of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity through the deliberate implementation and very effective utilization of extremely high rates of extreme violent crime against white Afrikaner farmers during 1986 whilst still in exile. Since 1994 when the ANC took power in government this Genocidal attacks were escalated through deliberate state inaction, state neglect and refusal to act against crime. The implementation of draconic gun laws greatly contributed to the rapid increase of extremely violent crimes committed against the Afrikaner Boer Nation. This revolution which is an extension of the ANC armed struggle of the past, with the primary goal and objective to remove the White minority from South Africa is forever increasing in efficacy, now focusing with greater ferocity and cruelty on the target group, the white minority and specifically the Afrikaner Boer population. Increasingly targeted are white men in particular. The Afrikaner Diaspora now amounting to one million people in exile is evidence of how effective this ANC Genocidal criminal war and international crime is fought against the Afrikaner.
The Afrikaner Boer Nation urgently needs timely intervention and with specific reference:
At the 2005 World Summit high-level plenary meeting of the 60th session of the General Assembly the decision was made that the responsibility to protect against Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity will be very high on the agenda and it was stated: ‘‘Clear and unambiguous acceptance by all governments of the collective international responsibility to protect populations from genocide, war crimes, ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity.
Willingness to take timely and decisive collective action for this purpose, through the Security Council, when peaceful means prove inadequate and national authorities are manifestly failing to do it’.
The very effective arsenal of Genocidal weapons used by the ANC Government to commit Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity against the Afrikaner Boer and White minority includes:
- Deliberate and regular public incitement by high ranking ANC Government officials through negative public speech and false accusations against white Afrikaner farmers,
- Deliberate state inaction and refusal to implement effective crime fighting policies and to disperse funds and use organs of state to act against the criminal elements;
- Underutilization of the security forces and resources to protect the farmers and to prevent the Farm Murders (as proven by the 2010 Soccer World Cup successes);
- Draconic gun laws making it almost impossible to get a legal gun license;
- Removal of the rural Commando Forces with which the farming community could act against criminal elements;
- Several land reform policies including nationalization, laws and legislation now in the process of being promulgated;
- The illegal threat of the nationalization of farm land referring to the ‘successes’ of Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe and South African Government Ministers threatening with ‘a situation on white owned South African farms worse of than their counterparts in Zimbabwe’;
- The proposed new Media Tribunal and very strict media laws to be promulgated by the ANC and with which the ruling party intent to control the media in South Africa;
- The very effective utilization of Mkonto We Zizwe veterans now serving in the South African Police Services and taking the fight to the White minority farming community;
- The effective and deliberate disuse of a Police Force not being able to cope with crime and a police force whose members in many cases are not competent or qualified to enforce the law. Two consecutive Police Commissioners now accused of involvement in corruption and crime. The former national Police Commissioner (and former head of Interpol) Jackie Selebi was recently found guilty of corruption and sentenced to 15 years imprisonment. The current serving Police Commissioner Beke Cele, recently accused of involvement in a crooked deal involving R500 million Rand (USD$ 70 million). In four recent farm attacks four on duty Police men and woman to have been arrested and actively involved in the execution of this lethal farm attacks.
- The implementation and enforcement of the most draconic (affirmative action) Black Economic Empowerment legislation (in violation of the United Nations Human Rights Declaration) which during the last 16 years reduced one million white Afrikaner Boer to the status of beggars and paupers. This Black Economic Empowerment Policy, legislation and Strategy has the primary objective to destroy the economic future and well-being of the White minority at large and to economically empower the Black majority at the expense of the Whites and has become an extremely effective weapon of destruction of a quarter of the Afrikaner population. White children born just before and after 1994 and who was never part of Apartheid are victims of this Affirmative Action Laws and excluded from the job market on the basis of their white skins. This Affirmative Action law is in effect a weapon with strategic intent and a Crime Committed Against Humanity;
- Most effectively of all strategies to murder and to destroy the Afrikaner Boer and the white minority is the President of South Africa, Mister Jacob Zuma, allowing his Youth League Leader to call upon his followers for the ‘Killing of the Boer and the Farmer’, and President Zuma in the process willfully and effectively and with intent propagating and allowing the process of State sanctioned dehumanization of the white minority population and the Afrikaner Boer in particular and in violation of many United Nations Conventions on Human Rights and the Prevention of Genocide. This deliberate Presidential approval and sanctioning of an act of barbaric dehumanization leads to racial polarization, hatred and mass killing by black people of white people. In the execution of these crimes torture and rape of the white minority victims are increasingly used as crimes of revenge resulting in the Afrikaner Boer and the farmers as the primary target group being regarded as less human by the Black majority.
Appeal for urgent International action:
The question I personally ask the International community and world leaders are:
‘How loud, how clear, how pronounced, how gruesome, how often must the Genocidal calls for the Killing of The Boer and the Afrikaner Farmer be made before the International Community will use their international will and political leadership and responsibility to protect and to prevent and to stop the gruesome and very cruel murders, rape and torture of innocent civilians?
Does the world and international leaders justify the gruesome killings of the Afrikaner Boer as payback for Apartheid atrocities? Why the inaction by world leaders?
Did the International community again failed to remain vigilant to this South African Genocidal situation and process of ethnic cleansing, economic exclusionary ideology and eliminationist extremely high crime rates?
Will the International community choose to respond now that they are officially requested to intervene and will the international community act swiftly to protect the fundamental values of the Afrikaner Boer civilian population or will they allow these civilians to become victims similar to that of past Genocides?
The same political forces and policies which led to the total demise and destruction of Zimbabwe are hard at work in South Africa.
The Jacob Zuma-Malema team, with the support of the South African Communist Party, has the potential to destroy the South African economy and democracy within months if allowed to implement their autocratic communist socialist strategies without international opposition.
The Zimbabwean recipe for political self-destruction and international condemnation is written on the pillars of the South African Constitutional democracy using the blood of innocent Afrikaner Boer Farmers, willfully and intentionally by the ruling ANC Regime.
Will the International community at large and world leaders allow the creation of a 2nd Zimbabwe through inaction and lack of political will?
During the years of Apartheid, the champions of Human Rights were active worldwide in a concerted effort to overthrow the Apartheid Regime. Now that the Afrikaners are murdered in their thousands these same champions of Human Rights are inactive and silent.
Does the world and international leaders justify the gruesome killings of the Afrikaner Boer as payback for Apartheid atrocities?
I refer to the so-called “Right of Humanitarian Intervention of the United Nations”, The UN Responsibility to Protect; The UN Responsibility to React and the UN Responsibility to Rebuild. I furthermore refer to the Mandate of the Office of the Special Advisor on the Prevention of Genocide.
I also refer to the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide of 1948, the Rome Statute and the numerous other Conventions and international laws attempting to stop the killing of civilians through Genocidal attacks and Crimes against Humanity.
- I hereby request, (as a matter of the gravest urgency) Dr Francis Deng to use his powers as mandated by the United Nations System, the International Law, International Treaties and Conventions, Human protection declarations and International Humanitarian Law to urgently investigate the never-ending murder, rape, torture, crimes against humanity and dehumanization of the Afrikaner Boer Nation in South Africa.
- I hereby request Dr Francis Deng to raise International awareness amongst world leaders of the critical situation which the Afrikaner Boer Nation is facing and which the International community has chosen to neglect and to deny.
- I hereby request Dr Francis Deng and Mr. Ban Ki-Moon to urgently acknowledge, immediately, in public, the gravity of the killings of the White minority Farmers and the grave criminal situation by and through the study of Interpol statistics which are now indicating that the white Afrikaner Boer farmers are being killed at the highest per capita rate per hundred thousand of the South African population and the highest current murder rate of any group or nation anywhere in the world today.
- I hereby request the UN initiating an urgent process and several actions to assist with the removal of the process of denial by the International community and International leaders, of the mass murder, crimes against humanity and Genocide of the Afrikaner Boer nation and farmers in particular. To also acknowledge the primary ANC objectives with regards to the extremely high crime rates in South Africa and which has become a very effective clandestine tool with which the ANC perpetrators effectively disguise these most serious international crimes of the gravest concern.
- The United Nations to join in an international collaborative effort to study the general high crime rates in South Africa and in particular as a front with which the ANC leadership is disguising their Genocidal intent and Genocidal attacks as the most successful facade ever to be implemented to commit a nationwide Genocide clandestinely.
- I hereby officially request the Secretary-General of the UN, Dr Ban Ki-Moon to bring under the attention of the Security Council, under Article 99 of the UN Charter of the United Nations the grave situation in South Africa and the extremely grave consequences of inaction regarding the murders and killings of the Afrikaner Boer Nation in South Africa.
- I hereby request Dr Ban Ki-Moon under the leadership of Dr Francis Deng to send a study group to South Africa consisting of international experts and to study the grave situation in South Africa and with particular reference to the Genocide, Crimes against Humanity and the facade of high crime rates.
- I hereby request that Dr Ban Ki-Moon will study and confirm Interpol statistics on the extremely high murder rate (highest in the world) amongst the Afrikaner Boer farmers and dually inform the members of the UN Security Council.
- That the Secretary-General inform the UN Security Council that during the period 1994 to 2010 under the leadership and governance of the ANC led South African government it is estimated that between 2400 and 3600 Afrikaner Boer Commercial farmers, their spouses and children were brutally murdered, tortured, raped, killed many in execution style and dehumanized in the execution of the atrocities. That the UN study the statistics of the victims of the murder of white Afrikaner Boer on small holdings in South Africa and to be included, this figure will rise to an estimated 36,500 corpses. (Crime statistics in South Africa are manipulated by the ANC Regime and made difficult to access as it is made available once annually)
- Dr Ban Ki –Moon to inform the UN Security Council and The General Assembly of these civilian Afrikaner Boer victims who were murdered, killed, maimed and tortured in the most gruesome manner the world has ever seen. (and that as a strategy of denial the ANC Government constantly to blame the Afrikaner Boer farmers for the murders committed against them by Black Africans, but without proof of gross violation of the rights of Black farm workers by the White Afrikaner Farmers).
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly be informed of the current ANC Regime’s hunger for privately owned farm land owned by white Afrikaner Farmers and the ANC Regime’s collaborative inter-departmental and governmental strategies to violate the negotiated constitutionally enshrined willing seller, willing buyer solution negotiated by former Presidents Nelson Mandela and FW De Klerk. That this hunger for land to be the primary reason for the murders and that the strategy is aimed at obtaining the farm land without having to pay for it.
- That the UN Security Council and the General Assembly be informed of the ANC Regime’s proposed nationalization of farm land and threats made by Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform, Mister Gugile Nkwinti, to white farmers declaring a situation which will be worse than that of Zimbabwe, should they not co-operate with ANC land-reform nationalization policies;
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly be informed of the imminent threat which nationalization of farm land by the ANC regime in South Africa will have on the food security of 45 million people in South Africa and with particular reference to the disastrous strategies implemented by Robert Mugabe in Zimbabwe and the current grave situation in Zimbabwe;
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly be informed of and to take serious cognizance of the fact that numerous international institutions and humanitarian organizations, including Genocide Watch on several occasions, during the last few months warned of an imminent and looming threat of mass genocidal killings of the Afrikaner Boer Nation.
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly be informed that Dr Gregory Stanton President of Genocide Watch very recently warned and indicated that the Genocide warning indicator for the situation in South Africa must be raised to level six (Level 6 = Potential Massacre).
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly to take serious cognizance of the fact that the most recent calls for the Genocidal mass killings of the Afrikaner Boer, made in public by the ANC Youth League leader, Julius Malema over a period of several months were ignored by the International Community and political leaders’ worldwide.
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly be asked the question why and how is it again possible for history to repeat itself? How the International Community and the UN system allow a prominent ANC political leader in South Africa, to call for the Killing of the Boer and the Farmer utilizing the National and International media to agitate his followers to murder, torture and rape innocent Afrikaner Boer civilians and the world community does not flinch an eyelid and refuse to act?
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly be informed that it is no co-incidence that whilst Julius Malema make public genocidal calls for the Killing of the Boer and the Farmer, the murder, rape and torture of this particular group, The white Afrikaner Boer, which he targets and identified is the highest in the world and six times higher than the highest murder rate in the world, which is that of Colombia.
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly take serious cognizance of the corruption on national level in the South African Police Services. That they realize and investigate the fact that two consecutive Police Commissioners to be involved in criminal activities.
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly be informed that ‘where their is smoke, their usually is fire’ and where their is calls for Genocide a Genocide is usually in Execution. That the highest killing rate of 355 people per hundred thousand people per annum in the world, of this identified group for which the Genocidal calls are made are indicative of Crimes Against Humanity and that the UN be assured a GENOCIDE is in EXECUTION.
- That the UN Security Council, General Assembly, the International community at large, world leaders and the Anti-Genocide Alliance take seriously my warnings of Genocide and to launch an urgent joint investigation into the mass killings of thousands of Afrikaner Boer civilians.
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly urgently approve an interim UN led civilian investigative task force, under the leadership of DR Francis Deng and to be based in the rural areas amongst farmers in all 9 Provinces of South Africa and this UN task force to monitor and investigate farm murders and farm attacks and to report their findings to the Secretary-General and the UN Security Council and General Assembly.
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly allow the study of the possibility of the ANC Government using criminal gangs (including foreigners and particularly Zimbabweans and Mozambique citizens) as well as through the clandestine use of the South African National Intelligence Agency (NIA), the utilization of the (MK) Mkonto We Siswe veteran soldiers and the South African Police Services, to execute these farmer murders and attacks.
- That the UN Security Council and General Assembly allow the investigation of the role of Robert Mugabe and the collaboration between Robert Mugabe and Julius Malema in their efforts to grab the farm land of White Farmers in South Africa.
- That the United States of America to be informed of the risk that South Africa will very soon be falling down the same Zimbabwean abyss, should the USA and other world leaders not use their self-appointed role as champion and guardian of Human Rights worldwide.
- That President Barrack Obama be requested to intervene and to assist the ANC Regime in South Africa to protect the rights of the Afrikaner Boer Farmers and that President Obama to have a look over the South African wall of peace which were carefully constructed by the ANC and now blinding the International Community and which is build with the bricks of the Madiba Magic of 1994, the so-called Rainbow Nation, National reconciliation and Ubuntu in South Africa. That President Barrack Obama will clearly see the Auschwitz part of the new South Africa behind the facade of racial peace in and the thousands of raped and tortured corpses of the white minority behind these walls and which are the victims of the new South African autocracy and the mutilated and raped corpses as proof of this ANC atrocity. That President Obama be requested to exercise his USA duties as the champions of Human Rights which the USA so proudly and justifiably exercised through the years through their intervention into man made atrocities and through which they have saved hundreds of thousands of lives.
- The International community to be informed of the grave results of their inaction and the possibility of the creation of a 2nd Zimbabwe and 45 million victims of which 90% will be Black people. The cost to support the 45 million victims with UN Aid will be astronomical. The cost of human suffering will be tantamount to that of the Holocaust.
I therefore also appeal to and beg the United Nations Security Council (pending investigation) to pass a resolution whereby the Security Council would approve the following:
- The urgent deployment of qualified UN and International Investigators under the leadership of Dr Francis Deng in the rural farming areas in every Province of South Africa and for the purpose of monitoring the extremely gruesome and violent and torturous acts of murder committed against these Afrikaner Farmers during the last 16 years and to report the findings and statistics to the Office of the Special Advisor of the Secretary–General on the Prevention of Genocide, The UN General Assembly and the UN Security-Council and the International Community at large.
- A resolution to Protect the White minority against the very effective and nationally implemented government sanctioned clandestine, low intensity criminal acts of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity committed under a facade of extremely high crime rates;
- A resolution preventing the ANC Regime to nationalize privately owned farm land, privately owned mines and the commercial banks in South Africa.
- A resolution to investigate and test the draconic South African (Affirmative Action) Black Economic Empowerment laws against international law and convention and which enforce quotas on the white minority and excluding white men from the workforce and this resolution to be tested against the UNHR Declaration and to declare this ANC draconic BEE laws a Crime Against Humanity.
- A resolution providing for emergency funding for rural farmers to upgrade their security and for the hiring of private security firms to protect them against the cruel and deadly farm attacks and as an interim solution.
- A resolution whereby the ANC will reinstate the South African Commando structures which they removed and which was one of major causes of the rapid increase in the farm murders;
- A resolution forcing the ANC government to remove the former Umkonto We Siswe veterans from active service in the South African Police Services.
- A resolution declaring the high killing rate of Afrikaner Boer Farmers as Genocide and a crime Against Humanity.
- Any further resolutions as deemed necessary by the Security Council and the UN and as dictated by their investigation.
- Statement under oath;
- OSAPG Analysis Framework;
- Supporting documents
» » » » [Stop Afrikaner Genocide Petition to UN]