02 September 2011
TO: Health Provisions Council of SA
TO: Professional Board for Psychology
TO: Institute of Christian Psychology
TO: Psychological Soc. Of South Africa
CC: Karin Osler, Center for Conscious Leadership
CC: Office of the Surgeon General, Department of Defence
CC: Cheryl Welsh, Cahra,
CC: Dr. Nick Begich, Earthpulse Press Incorporated
CC: Institute of Social Psychology
CC: Vladimir Bukovsky
CC: John Scull & Dennis Fox, Intnl Comm for Eco Psych & Fox Professing
CC: Thomas Szaszz, MD & Prof. JA. Schaler
CC: Brad Blanton, Ph.D, Center for Radical Honesty
CC: Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, Warrior Science Group
Sirs & Ladies,
Request for Info: Contact Details for SA Psychologist with theoretical and kinaesthetic experience in: Radical Honesty, Gestalt, Psychodrama, Psychotronics, Political and Legal Activism against the Edward Bernaysian Psychological Tyranny as depicted in ‘Century of the Self’, ‘Marketing of Madness’, ‘Psychiatry: An Industry of Death’.
I am a member of the Radical Honesty culture, founded by Brad Blanton. For the past 20 odd years I have been an honesty-environmentalist activist, with greater personal responsibility effectiveness since I joined the Radical Honesty culture in 1999. I spent 14 years travelling around the world with a backpack and in March 2002 was deported from the USA to South Africa. To make a long story short, my sister-in-law a medical doctor, who does pharmaceutical product testing has in the past pressured my mother to have me institutionalized and drugged, because she thinks some of my ideas and experiences are insane. I am unaware of her definition for ‘insanity’. I mentored under criminologist and psychologist Dr. Richard Korn in California and founder of Radical Honesty in Virginia, Dr. Brad Blanton, but have no credentials. My parents are not psychology experts whatsoever, but feel pressured by my sister-in-law’s alleged academic university medical credentials.
About a week ago I had a disagreement with my mother, who was upset about me shaving my hair. The argument escalated and the end result was a meeting where my parents decided that it may be a good idea for me to see a psychologist. I stated I had no problem whatsoever seeing a psychologist, but I agree with Brad Blanton that ‘conformity wonk’ psychologists are not worth the toxic two-faced political correct intellectual diatribe air they breath. They are nothing but ‘Marketing of Madness’ financial parasites.
I have no problem whatsoever seriously enquiring into the possibility that I may be ‘crazy’ or ‘insane’, although I am not aware that psychology is an exact science. If I am insane, I require any conclusions about my alleged insanity to be proven upon scientific evidence, not theoretical dogmatic ‘conformity wonk’ thumbsucking. So I require any psychologist that I see to clearly and succinctly provide their particular definition for ‘sanity’ and ‘insanity’ prior to our discussion; and additionally to be willing to consider the possibility that should they fit their own definition of insanity; to order their own institutionalization. My definition of highly evolved sanity is the ability to take personal responsibility for my thoughts, actions, decisions no matter how politically incorrect they may be perceived by some conformity wonk, etc; including the honourable capability to admit when I have erred. I have met many very strange people with very strange ideas, but I have never been willing to conclude that any of them are to be classified legally ‘insane’; only that their minds have been hijacked by memeplexes at lower level of belief consciousness.
I told my father that I would attempt to ascertain whether there is a psychologist in South Africa with the relevant skills required to be able to kinaesthetically understand my perspective and ideas; as for example shared with the Capetown Magistrates Court in this document: Iatrogenic Medical Eugenics Industrial Complex
I would appreciate it if you could inform me whether there is a psychologist in South Africa with the following experience, and if so, of their contact details:
Critical Psychology Experience:
- Radical Honesty (Brad Blanton, Ph.D – Practicing Radical Honesty, et al)
- Psychodrama (Joseph Moreno) and Gestalt Therapy (Frits Perls)
- Delancey Street Psychodrama Game Theory (John Maher & Sinnanon )
Research and/or Knowledge of Psychotronics, including whether any Psychologist has offered themselves as a guineapig volunteer to the United States Military and Kremlin for testing of such psychotronic technology; for a better intellectual and kinestheatic professional understanding of this technology’s potential effects on the mind and behaviour:
- Psychotronic War and the Future of Russia, by by V.N Lopatin and V.D. Tsygankov, Moscow, 1999
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. PROJECT MKULTRA, The CIA’s Program of Research in Behaviour Modification. Joint Hearing Before the Select Committee on Intelligence and the Subcommittee on Health and Scientific Research of the Committee on Human Resources, United States Senate, Ninety-fifth Congress, First Session, August 3, 1977. Washington, D.C. U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977, pp 388-390.
- Keith J. Mind Control, World Control: The Encyclopedia of Mind Control. Kempton, IL. Adventures Unlimited, 1997, p 264;267-269
- Manning J and Begich N. Angels Don’t Play this HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology, Earthpulse Press, Anchorage, AK: Earthpulse Press (PO Box 201393, Anchorage, AK 99520), 1995.
- Begich N and Burke K. New non-lethal weapons systems may be used against U.S. citizens. Report Presented to the World Foundation for Natural Sciences on October 17, 1998, Interlaken, Switzerland. Published by The Leading Edge and available on Dr. Begich’s website: www.earthpulse.com
- Thomas TL. The mind has no firewall. U.S. Army War College Quarterly, Parameters, Spring of 1998. (www.earthpulse.com)
- United States Military Joint Publication 3-13.1. and United States Army War College. Revolution in Military Affairs (RMA), July 1994 (www.earthpulse.com)
- Air Force Material Command, Human Exposure to Radio-frequency Radiation: A Review Pertinent to Air Force Operations (AI/OE-TR-1996-0035), Brooks Air Force Base, Texas: June 1996 (www.earthpulse.com)
- Tyler P.S. U.S. Air Force research paper on the effects of low-level non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation, 1984 (www.earthpulse.com)
- Penn State College, The Institute for Non-Lethal Defense Technologies, in cooperation with the United States Marines (www.earthpulse.com)
- International Committee of Red Cross (ICRC). Discussion on the RMA, 1994. (www.earthpulse.com)
- United States Air Force of Aerospace Medicine. Radiofrequency Radiation Dosimetry Handbook. Texas: Brooks Air Force Base, October 1986. (www.earthpulse.com)
- Adams T. Radical Destabilizing Effects of New Technologies. U.S. Army War College: Parameter, Autumn, 1998 (www.earthpulse.com)
- Siniscalchi J. Non-Lethal Technologies: Implications for Military Strategy. Center for Strategy and Technology, Air War College, Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama, March 1998 (www.earthpulse.com)
Any and all Psychologists who have Practiced Political and Legal Activism Against Psychological Elite’s Edward Bernaysian Political Correct Tyranny; to demand such Tyrranical Psychological Elite practice an Unequivocal Commitment to Brutal Honesty, as the foundation of Sanity and Mental Health:
- Century of the Self, by Adam Curtis
- Marketing of Madness: Are We All Insane: The Truth about Psychotropic Drugs
- Psychiatry: An Industry of Death
- Dr. Nick Begich: Are You a Manchurian Candidate?
Any and all Psychologists who have Practiced Political and Legal Activism Against Overpopulation as a Fundamental Root cause of Resource Wars (local, national and international), Poverty, Inflation and Terrorism:
- Channel 4: Overpopulation Causes Poverty Crisis
- Ecopsychology, by John Seed
- List of Authorities in: Radical Honesty Amicus Curiae In Support of a Population Policy Common Sense Interpretation of the Promotion of National Unity and Reconciliation Act, 34 of 1995
Any and all Psychologists who have Practiced Political and Legal Activism Against the Tyranny of Corporate Academic Corruption; a direct result of the Tragedy of the Commons Effect, individuals who lack honour and integrity but prefer to exploit the social trap for their personal benefit, at the expense of the ecological carrying capacity of nature.
Social trap is a term used by psychologists to describe a situation in which a group of people act to obtain short-term individual gains, which in the long run leads to a loss for the group as a whole. Examples of social traps include overfishing, the near-extinction of the American bison, energy "brownout" and "blackout" power outages during periods of extreme temperatures, the overgrazing of cattle on the Sahelian Desert, and the destruction of the rainforest by logging interests and agriculture.
The term social trap was first introduced to the scientific community by John Platt's 1973 paper in American Psychologist, building upon the concept of the "tragedy of the commons" in Garrett Hardin's pivotal article in Science (1968), Platt and others in the seminar applied behavioral psychology concepts to actions of people operating in social traps. By applying the findings of basic research on "schedules of operant reinforcement" (B.F. Skinner 1938, 1948, 1953, 1957; Keller and Schoenfeld, 1950), Platt recognized that individuals operating for short-term positive gain ("reinforcement") had a tendency to over-exploit a resource, which led to a long-term overall loss to society.
- College Inc.: Investigating how Wall Street and a new breed of for-profit universities are transforming the way we think about college in America, PBS Frontline
- College Conspiracy, by National Inflation Association
- University Inc. The Corporate Corruption of Higher Education, by Jennifer Washburn
- Medical University Paralyzed by Corruption, Russia Today
- Universities in the Marketplace: The Commerciliazation of Higher Education, Derek Bok
- Wannabe U: Inside the Corporate University, by Gaye Tuchman
- Academic Capitalism and the New Economy: Markets, State and Higher Education, by Sheila Slaughter and Gary Rhoades
- The Lost Soul of Higher Education: Corporatization, the Assault on Academic Freedom and the End of the American University, by Ellen Schrecker
- Higher Ed, Inc.: The Rise of the For-Profit University, by Richard S. Ruch
- The Faculty Lounges and Other Reasons Why You Won’t Get the College Education You Paid For, by Naomi Schaefer Riley
- Higher Education: How Colleges are Wasting Our Money and Failing Our Kids, and What We Can Do About it, by Andrew Hacker
- Cambridge University Corruption: Rot at the Top
Correspondence with my buddy Francisco Martin (NB Patton) has been deleted; after it turned out that I was incorrect to think he may be Tim McVeigh using Francisco Martin as an alias. Tim McVeigh may be channelling thoughts via Francisco, but Francisco is not Tim.
Additional Psychotronic Reference Info
Anti-Goverment Movement Guidebook