Note to Readers:

Please Note: The editor of White Refugee blog is a member of the Ecology of Peace culture.

Summary of Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality Problem Solving: Poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc; are some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources.

Ecology of Peace RH factual reality: 1. Earth is not flat; 2. Resources are finite; 3. When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in resource conflict; 4. If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, and/or nations want to reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; they should cooperate & sign their responsible freedom oaths; to implement Ecology of Peace Scientific and Cultural Law as international law; to require all citizens of all races, religions and nations to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits.

EoP v WiP NWO negotiations are updated at EoP MILED Clerk.

Friday, February 3, 2012

It's my job to infect as many men as possible with HIV-AIDS





It's my job to infect as many men as possible with HIV-AIDS

by Reflloe | Bulawayo 24 News | 2011 November 17 11:08:04





SA's Toxic TRC Fraud: AIDS (01): ANC & PAC Laboratory Origins of AIDS Conspiracy of Silence (15:46)
Dear Mr Editor

You know what, people think they are all that. You the Editor Included. Because some of us are living with HIV/AIDS you think we owe it to you to talk about it? To tell you how it feels to live with HIV/Aids? Were you going to be happy if it were your daughter saying that publicly in a newspaper like that?

Let me tell you something, how and what I do with my f*** up life is none of nobody's business. I sleep around as much as I want and I refuse to use condoms because I should give as much as I get. I was infected by a man and before I die I will infect as many dogs as possible.

I still look good and hot. Everyday a new man stops me and I never say no. I am always up for whatever. Men meet you today and demand to sleep with you same time. I give in. I never say no. I give them what they want. I give them Aids. And I will continue to give them as much Aids as possible before it finally kills me.

You see, I do not need some stupid government officials to tell me what and what not to do with my infected body. Not even you the Editor of Rise 'n Shine has the right to ask me to make your newspaper look good. I was infected by a man and I will make sure I return the favour. I repeat, it's my job to infect as many men as possible. I am not ashamed and I do not feel guilty about it.

Last but not least, the man who infected me did not even bother to be nice to me. So why should I be good to men? He is now married to some school girl in Modimole. He thinks he is all that. I have moved on from him but never forgave him. I no longer have love for man. I only smile and open my legs to fulfil my dream of infecting as many men as possible.

Mr Editor, my eyes bleed when I see a dog called a man. If I had a gun I would just pull it out and shoot randomly at such dogs. If I were a witch, no man would be alive today. If I were Bin Laden, no plane carrying a man would be flying in South Africa.

So, do not tell me what to do with my body. It is not my job to condomise. My job is to infect. I do not care about men. I will kill them one by one. They can all go to hell for all I care. Your ARV's can also go to waste. I do not have time to queue with stinky fucked up dying people in hospitals. So, why must I bother about ARV's? I refuse to take them.

Besides, these girls at hospitals always laugh and ridicule you for asking for ARV pills in hospitals. What they do not know is that they are laughing at a woman like them and what happened to me can happen to them. Better still, I can do them a favour by infecting their husbands who in turn will infect them. It's a f*** up world, a very sick world. And I am not afraid to die.

So, that is my story Mr Editor. Are you happy now? Is this what you wanted?

Disclaimer: All articles and letters published on Bulawayo24 have been independently written by members of Bulawayo24's community. The views of users published on Bulawayo24 are therefore their own and do not necessarily represent the views of Bulawayo24. Bulawayo24 editors also reserve the right to edit or delete any and all comments received.

» » » » [Bulawayo 24 News]


No comments:

FLEUR-DE-LIS HUMINT :: F(x) Population Growth x F(x) Declining Resources = F(x) Resource Wars

KaffirLilyRiddle: F(x)population x F(x)consumption = END:CIV
Human Farming: Story of Your Enslavement (13:10)
Unified Quest is the Army Chief of Staff's future study plan designed to examine issues critical to current and future force development... - as the world population grows, increased global competition for affordable finite resources, notably energy and rare earth materials, could fuel regional conflict. - water is the new oil. scarcity will confront regions at an accelerated pace in this decade.
US Army: Population vs. Resource Scarcity Study Plan
Human Farming Management: Fake Left v. Right (02:09)
ARMY STRATEGY FOR THE ENVIRONMENT: Office of Dep. Asst. of the Army Environment, Safety and Occupational Health: Richard Murphy, Asst for Sustainability, 24 October 2006
2006: US Army Strategy for Environment
CIA & Pentagon: Overpopulation & Resource Wars [01] [02]
Peak NNR: Scarcity: Humanity’s Last Chapter: A Comprehensive Analysis of Nonrenewable Natural Resource (NNR) Scarcity’s Consequences, by Chris Clugston
Peak Non-Renewable Resources = END:CIV Scarcity Future
Race 2 Save Planet :: END:CIV Resist of Die (01:42) [Full]
FAIR USE NOTICE: The White Refugee blog contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to provide information for research and educational purposes, and advance understanding for the Canadian Immigration & Refugee Board's (IRB) ‘White Refugee’ ruling. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. Copyright owners who object to the fair use of their copyright news reports, may submit their objections to White Refugee Blog at: [jmc.pa.tf(at)gmail(dot)com]