Open Letter to President Jacob Zuma, from Transvaal Agricultural Union (TAU)In exchange, the country's citizens are dependent upon and accept the integrity of the government of the land. Citizens pay taxes so that effect can be made of the Constitution's demands, which the government is compelled to undertake. The Social Contract must also be effected by ensuring that citizens live in security and without fear, that proper infrastructure is provided and that educational and medical needs are rendered.
The subsequent two legal documents in SA Court Records (High Court W. Cape and Constitutional Court) refer to SA's TRC-Hypocrisy/breached social contract, among others, as follows:
The defendant was charged with a political crime. She did not rise one morning and decide to become a criminal. She did not in fact start out as a criminal in any way but as an aggrieved citizen who was treated with malicious deliberate indifference persecution by her own government and its legal system. She was, and is, once again defending herself in that same legal system, yet it is a system that has failed her innumerable times with its deliberate indifference to the rule of law, and in fact should itself be charged with a crime for doing so. The defendant may have acted rashly, but she did have very good reason (self defence to political and legal persecution) and should not have been tried by a government that has already failed her and its citizens and so shown itself to be illegitimate. As of 07/07/07, the defendant no longer recognizes the ANC TRC Hypocrisy government as having any claim on her loyalty.
White Refugee (Breach of Social Contract) Documents Legally submitted to High Court, Western Cape & Federal Court, Canada[10c] Foreign Law – the United States Declaration of Independence -- provides for the remedy, that when a government intentionally and repeatedly demonstrates a deliberate, malicious and hostile indifference and unwillingness to act in accordance with its social contract duties and responsibilities, towards its citizens; then such a government is accurately described as tyrannical and corrupt.
[10d] Citizens committed to a healthy social contract with their Government have a duty and a right, when any government becomes tyrannical and corrupt, and acts in destructive breach of the social contract; to alter or abolish such government, and to institute new government.
[10e] In contrast to [ANC's] strategies endorsing and inciting violence, mob justice and ungovernability, in their alleged ‘Anti-Apartheid’ (sic) struggle for a non-racial (sic) South Africa; the Applicant is a citizen committed to non-violent civil-disobedience, and the rule of law. Accordingly the only means the Applicant has of altering and abolishing a corrupt and tyrannical government, and instituting a new healthy social contract government, is to deny such a corrupt and tyrannical government, any respect as a legitimate authority, until it demonstrates that it is committed to upholding its social contract duties and responsibilities, as an impartial, legitimate and procedurally fair authority.
[10f] As of 07/07/2007, the Applicant does not recognize the legitimacy of any South African Official or Office, which is not willing to demonstrate its sincere and serious commitment to upholding its duties and responsibilities to the constitutional Social Contract.
‘TRC was a fraudulent PR publicity stunt’ & ‘Human Consciousness Rule-of-Law Freedom Charter’, to be heard in Constitutional Court!?[25.] TRC’s fraudulent representation to victimizers and citizens: TRC would provide ‘closure’: The TRC implied that alleged sincere and serious ‘closure’ was possible, and would occur, via the legal processes of what I shall refer to as the “TRC’s Religious Circus” of using victims and victimizers as a form of ‘Circus Monkeys’ on the world stage; to promote their fake two-faced hypocrisy Intellectual Forgiveness Rainbow Nation.
Open Letter to President Jacob Zuma, from Transvaal Agricultural Union (TAU)
April 24 2010
Ben Marais, President TAU SA
Republic of South Africa
The Presidency, Pretoria
Dear Mr. Zuma,
Request for Constructive Meeting About the Under-Mentioned Key Points
Every government is subject to two cardinal guidelines:
- The Constitution of the country
- The Social Contract which the government guarantees before and during elections.
In exchange, the country's citizens are dependent upon and accept the integrity of the government of the land. Citizens pay taxes so that effect can be made of the Constitution's demands, which the government is compelled to undertake. The Social Contract must also be effected by ensuring that citizens live in security and without fear, that proper infrastructure is provided and that educational and medical needs are rendered.
TAU SA has bent over backwards - sometimes in the face of pressure from its members - to encourage productive discussions with the government with regard to problems and perspectives, and TAU SA has tried to do this in a positive and supportive manner with the government. In most cases, promises and undertakings have been made which, over the passage of time, have come to nothing.
At present the situation in the land is extremely charged as a result of tension that has been created - farmers are especially in the proverbial cross hairs and their situation is now untenable. This will automatically place the country's food security in a serious and hazardous position.
As a result certain matters can no longer be ignored and, for the sake of food security and good neighbourliness, urgent discussions must now take place where clear cut answers must be supplied with regard to the following charges which TAU SA lays before the President of the country, his cabinet and the governing party:
- There is bad faith, because matters are twisted to suit ideological standpoints, such as the fact that the song "Skiet die Boere, Kill the Boer" doesn't really mean that the farmers must be shot and killed!
- Neglecting to take action against those who cause unrest. How long must the country's head of state wait before his remarks that these inflammatory mischief makers will be charged, bear results? Nothing has been done and this has resulted in even more incitement from the rabble rousers.
- The unreliability and insensitivity of ministers with whom appointments are made on important matters and who, at the very last moment, cancel the appointment. Farmers are also busy people with busy schedules, and the impression is given that the farmers' standpoints are not really very important. Everything else is more important than a meeting with a farmer or an agricultural organization.
- Broken promises - for example, the commando system was abolished with a promise of a substitute agricultural security structure. Sector policing that was put forward as a replacement, failed, and farmers are still being attacked, murdered, injured and burgled.
- The exaggerated pursuit of quotas. A survey by Solidarity revealed that in some government departments, the Affirmative Action quotas have actually been exceeded. Does this mean that the land reform quota of handing over 30% of land to black owners until 2014 will also be exceeded?
- Reckless statements by ministers.
- TAU SA demands that every minister who declares that farm workers are illegally evicted from farms must prove this with facts such as the names of the persons, the dates, the time and the place, and also provide the case number where this illegality has been reported and investigated, and they must give the results of this investigation.
- Any minister who declares that farm workers have been badly treated must also provide the necessary details as mentioned above.
- Any minister who declares that squatter camps exist because farmers have dismissed their workers must provide the necessary statistics about the nationality of the squatters, given that it is well known that because of pathetic border control, these camps are so full of foreigners that even English is not spoken or understood.
- The waste of public funds on failing or failed projects such as the land reform project where more than 80% have failed, at great cost to the taxpayers. Food security is now at risk.
- With regard to this, TAU SA has had no reply to a very simple question: what is the percentage ground which the government has marked out for land reform - 30% of the total land of South Africa or 30% of agricultural land?
- TAU SA is on record that the murder of farmers is nothing more than ethnic cleansing. Your silence on this can be seen as an acknowledgement of this fact.
- The lack of political determination to uphold the integrity of the country's infrastructure.
- Farmers experience increasing problems in getting their products to market as a result of the terrible state of the country's roads, while they pay for licences and are burdened with petrol price increases. Farmers receive very little in return for their payments, especially with regard to the maintenance of roads and the most basic of services.
- The collapse of water purification installations has resulted in the pollution of rivers and underground water sources, which makes these sources unusable for farming. Farmers suffer losses, and less food is produced as a result of government neglect in this regard.
- The government's neglect to give attention to the security of the country is bordering on the transgression of human rights.
- The commandos have been withdrawn, so farmers are left on their own to defend themselves.
- The citizenry as well as the farmers are intimidated into handing in their firearms while hardened criminals with illegal firearms have made the land unsafe and. in places, ungovernable.
- When farmers make application for a new firearm licence, it takes sometimes months to obtain this licence, which means that while waiting for the licence, the farmer is without self protection.
- Farmers who were given the green light to create their own self-protection structures are now becoming targets for prosecution, while they should be regarded as people who are trying to uphold the law as supporters of safety and security.
- The government is in cahoots with organized trade unions against the farmers via making labour legislation difficult to uphold and, in some cases, making it impossible to sustain. To listen in to Parliament where ridiculous statements such as the farmers are themselves responsible for the lack of safety on farms, and that they steal their own stock, makes one ask: is it possible that this verbal rubbish can come out of the country's highest body?
- The government's indiscriminate and uncritical support for its alliance partner COSATU's loud and ungrounded statements about the living standards of farm workers on farms.
- The government and COSATU's focus on farm dwellers rather than farm workers.
- The farmer as an employer has no contract whatsoever with others who stay on the farms whether as sojourners under particular legislation, or as family members, or whatever.
- The fact that the agricultural sector is made an exception as the only one in the total economy of South Africa . The land owner is expected to have a 24/7 obligation to his workers, over and above the fact that legislation already obliges the farmer to further and further relinquish his property to fulfill abode legislation with regard to his workers.
These Matters can No Longer be Ignored
The farmers of South Africa will do whatever they must do to farm and to provide food for everyone in the country and even in the region. Indeed, they will farm so that you, Mr. President, can enjoy your daily meals. But the above-mentioned matters are making it difficult for the farmer to farm. Indeed, it is becoming impossible. The farmers and the citizens of this land can no longer afford this government.
Their loyalty is being stretched to the limit, and their patience as well. And what TAU SA experiences is indifference from the government, even enmity.
Therefore we request an appointment with you, and all relevant ministers, and we await your reply within 14 days from date of this letter.
Statement issued by TAU SA, April 24 2010
» » » » [Transvaal Agricultural Union, via Politcsweb]
White Refugee (Breach of Social Contract) Documents Legally submitted to High Court, Western Cape & Federal Court, Canada
22 September 2009
Lara Johnstone, Why We Are White Refugees (Excerpts)
In a Notice of Intention: Application for Leave and for Judicial Review, filed with the High Court of South Africa, Western Cape, Capetown, on 22 September 2009, I cited the Minister of Citizenship, Canada, and the Nobel Institute, Norwegian Nobel Committee as Respondents Nine and Ten, requesting them to take notice of the State of Effective Emergency, regarding South Africa's Unrepresented White Refugees.
.... Specifically, the Notice requests Respondents Nine and Ten, to take particular notice of the White Refugee Issues cited, under the Notice of Intention's points, , ,  and , among others: For the Record: State of Effective Emergency: South Africa’s Unrepresented White Refugees: The Tyranny, Disorder, Crime and Corruption of the State, has effectively resulted in a state of anarchy, where fundamental rights of due process, natural law, administrative law, safety and security, etc have been effectively intentionally, deliberately and maliciously suspended, as a result of corruption, incompetence and indifference. South Africa is heading towards a socio-economic, political and military failed state of Zimbabwefication.
[10a] Since 18 June 2002, the Applicant has accused Official Legislative, Judicial and Executive Officers of the State that their actions of commission and omission have, and continue to, demonstrate an intentional, deliberate, malicious and hostile indifference and unwillingness to provide for judicial and administrative due process and safety and security protections to the Applicant, and law-abiding, taxpaying ‘White Refugee’ citizens constitutional interests; by implementing policies which negligently, intentionally and deliberately foster and support criminal activity, ethnic and social conflict, tyranny and anarchy.
[10b] The repeated response from these State authorities, to these allegations was simply more actions of commission and omission unwillingness and indifference to its constitutional social contract duties and responsibilities; including repeatedly, by Respondents Two to Eight.
[10c] Foreign Law – the United States Declaration of Independence -- provides for the remedy, that when a government intentionally and repeatedly demonstrates a deliberate, malicious and hostile indifference and unwillingness to act in accordance with its social contract duties and responsibilities, towards its citizens; then such a government is accurately described as tyrannical and corrupt.
[10d] Citizens committed to a healthy social contract with their Government have a duty and a right, when any government becomes tyrannical and corrupt, and acts in destructive breach of the social contract; to alter or abolish such government, and to institute new government.
[10e] In contrast to Respondents Three to Eight’s strategies endorsing and inciting violence, mob justice and ungovernability, in their alleged ‘Anti-Apartheid’ (sic) struggle for a non-racial (sic) South Africa; the Applicant is a citizen committed to non-violent civil-disobedience, and the rule of law. Accordingly the only means the Applicant has of altering and abolishing a corrupt and tyrannical government, and instituting a new healthy social contract government, is to deny such a corrupt and tyrannical government, any respect as a legitimate authority, until it demonstrates that it is committed to upholding its social contract duties and responsibilities, as an impartial, legitimate and procedurally fair authority.
[10f] As of 07 [July] 2007, the Applicant does not recognize the legitimacy of any South African Official or Office, which is not willing to demonstrate its sincere and serious commitment to upholding its duties and responsibilities to the constitutional Social Contract.
[10g] While South African Legislative, Judicial and Executive authorities have, and continue to, refuse to confront, enquire into, or acknowledge the reality of the tyrannical Disorder, Crime and Corruption of the Failed State, and its effective nullification of the Truth and Reconciliation Social Contract, which has effectively resulted in a state of anarchy, where fundamental rights of due process, natural law, administrative law, safety and security, etc have been effectively intentionally, deliberately and maliciously suspended; a foreign court/tribunal has finally had the courage to impartially enquire into, and courageously confront, the reality of this evidence.In the State of Ontario, Canada, on 27 August 2009, Board Member William Davis of the Refugee Protection Division of the Immigration and Refugee Board (“RPD”), in file number MA8-04910, found white South African, Brandon Carl Huntley to be a Convention Refugee, as a result of:
- (a) South Africa's serious human rights problems, including police use of excessive force against suspects and detainees, which resulted in death and injuries, vigilante violence and mob justice: violence resulting from social, racial and ethnic tensions;
- (b) Affirmative Action (AA) and Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) law requires employers with 50 or more employees to ensure that previously disadvantaged groups, collectively constituting more than 90 percent of the country's population are represented adequately at all levels of the workplace;
- (c) Affirmative Action that has stripped the country of 75 percent of its skilled population and is responsible for the deprivation of the constitutional and social rights of white South Africans;
- (d) As reported by the SAIRR, over a fifth of white South Africans have emigrated over the past ten years, their main reasons being crime and affirmative action;
- (e) White Poverty is growing, as a result of AA & BEE legislation which reserves 80 percent of new jobs for blacks and favour black-owned companies for tenders;
- (f) Killings and other violent crimes against farmers and their families continue in rural areas; and farmers are concerned that they are being targeted for racial and political reasons;
- (g) Farm Murders: There are 40,000 white farmers in South Africa. Since 1994, over 2,000 farmers have been murdered in thousands of farm attacks, many brutally tortured and slashed or raped. Some victims have been burnt with irons and had boiling water poured over them, or down their throats.
- (h) The Mandela "rainbow" revolution has become a cloud of gloom; where 40 percent of South Africans live below the poverty line, and unemployment is between 23 - 40 percent; violence runs unchecked throughout the country, and a woman is raped approximately every 26 seconds, where less than 1 percent of rape convictions lead to a conviction. Murderers also run free, without about 19,000 murders in 2006, more than 50 per day;
- (i) A report documenting that most of ANC members are racist: this report states that it is time for the ANC to face up to the fact that most of them are racist and marginalized non-supporters and that it is the policy of the ANC and its endemic corruption that has brought South Africa to the brink of civil war;
- (j) Police Corruption: Police Corruption is endemic and the chances of reporting corruption, ever seeing daylight are slim indeed.
- (k) DA Leader, Mr. Tony Leon's accuses the ANC goverment of indifference to the lot of minorities, and hostility to whites;
- (l) All of the above and more, shows a picture of indifference and inability or unwillingness of the goverment and the security forces to protect White South Africans from persecution by African South Africans.
- (m) The objective evidence of living as a white person in South Africa, is that crime and violence resulting from social, racial and ethnic tensions contribute to a socio-political culture with a very significant possibility for white South Africans to be repeat and persistent, and systemic victims of excessive violence during any criminal acts, perpetrated against them by African South Africans; as a result of a socio-political cultural climate where the State is deliberately and intentionally unwilling to protect white South Africans; because they are white South Africans.
[10h] The SA Government (& Respondents Two to Eight)’s Commitment to the Social Contract with White South Africans, ranges from Negligent Indifference to Malicious Contempt to Endorsement of Rape and ‘Kill the Farmer, Kill the Boer’ Torture and Boer Genocide:Former Minister of Safety and Security, Charles Nqakula is by far not the only person who is blatantly indifferent and contemptuous towards whites concern about crime, as he stated in Parliament; that ‘whites who keep complaining about crime, should either just go blue in the face, or leave the country’. In 1998, then President Nelson Mandela (Respondent Eight) said the same thing. He claimed that fear of crime was mainly a white preoccupation fomented by a mainly white-owned press. Of people who left the country because of crime, the then President (Respondent Eight) said, “Good Riddance”.
Some years later the then Minister of Justice, Penuell Maduna, and the then Minister of Safety and Security, Steve Tshwete, scoffed at rape statistics when they said on American television, ‘We’ve been standing here for 26 seconds and nobody has been raped’.
[10j] The ZimbabweFication Future for Whites in South Africa:Since the Zimbabwe land seizures began a decade ago, some 4,000 owners (virtually all white) of Zimbabwe’s most productive farms have been forced out, along with their 320,000 workers (almost all black) and their families, amounting to 1m-2m people. Although around two-thirds of the land has been allocated to 140,000 poor black families, the rest has gone to Mr Mugabe’s relatives and comrades, most of whom have little or no interest in farming. Vast tracts of fertile farmland now lie fallow; agricultural output has slumped. One of Africa’s biggest food exporters is now one of its main recipients of food aid. Of 6,500 white commercial farmers in 1980, when Mr Mugabe came to power, only about 500 remain.
Last November, in a case brought by Mr Mike Campbell on behalf of 77 other white farmers, a tribunal of the Southern African Development Community (SADC), a 15-member regional group that includes Zimbabwe, ruled that all land seizures since 2000 were discriminatory and violated both domestic and SADC treaty law. Mr Mugabe and his ZANU-PF ministers claim that the tribunal has no legal standing. In a further violation of the tribunal’s ruling, around 170 white farmers are now being prosecuted in Zimbabwe’s courts for refusing to leave their land.
In June the tribunal held Zimbabwe to be in contempt of court for failing to enforce its earlier ruling and asked SADC to take up the matter urgently. But at the group’s summit earlier this month, no mention was made of this or any of the other matters bedevilling Mr Mugabe’s seven-month-old power-sharing arrangement with Mr Tsvangirai. It was a stunning victory for the 85-year-old president. In a speech this week, Mr. Tsvangirai promised to stand by the farmers. Yet he has blown hot and cold on the issue since he became prime minister. At first he said that not a single crime against white farmers would go unpunished, though no prosecutions have ever been brought.
According to exiled Zimbabwean businessman, Mr. Mutumwa Mawere, former CEO of Shabanie Mashaba Mine Holdings (SMMH), Mugabe does not believe that a white person can own land in Zimbabwe. Furthermore, many leaders within the SADC, share Mugabes views that white persons cannot be African and do not have a right to African land. Of legal matters, before Mugabe Judge’s, which involve a white person or farmer: he says “the outcome would be known before trial.” Mr. Mawere states that the biggest mistake that African governments made at independence was the failure to resolve the citizenship issue regarding whites. Finally, Mr. Mawere states that African leaders who fought alongside Mugabe in the 1960s, such as President Jacob Zuma, are no different from Mugabe; “President Jacob Zuma you see today is not different from Zuma the freedom fighter you saw during the liberation struggle and therefore, you should not expect him to support [white farmers] cases at the SADC summit.” For a white person to “trust someone [in Africa], with state power to be good to [them], then you must be living in another world.”
» » » » [Excerpts: High Court, WC # 19963-09]
‘TRC was a fraudulent PR publicity stunt’ & ‘Human Consciousness Rule-of-Law Freedom Charter’, to be heard in Constitutional Court!?
26 March 2010
Andrea Muhrrteyn, Why We Are White Refugees (Excerpts)
Cover Page: 10-03-21: White Refugee Guerrilla Law Social Science Enquiry: 140 SA Political, Academic & Media Elite, Say 'No Thanks' to Rule-of-Law (PDF)
ConCourt Amicus Curiae Argument: TRC was a PR publicity stunt, because, among others:
[a] Only a sincere and serious specific, clear and unambiguous Truth and Forgiveness Social Contract (PDF), unequivocally understood and practiced by the common man can ever contribute to sincere and serious reconciliation and the reconstruction of South Africa’s violent ridden society; and
[b] Any legislation or jurisprudence which professes to advocate on behalf of human rights, peace and social justice, while ignoring their ecological basis – a stable human population at slightly less than the eco-systems carrying capacity – is endorsing and practicing legal dishonesty and hypocrisy; i.e fraud. It is legislation and jurisprudence that is deliberately indifferent to the laws of sustainability (PDF). It is legislation written by politicians and lawyers who ‘know the truth about the irresponsible planting of semen seeds in women’s wombs, and the resource war consequences of overpopulation colliding with scarce resources; but who cover up such information’, in their legislation.
[23.] Consequently the Applicants In Forma Pauperis Amicus Curiae submission shall argue that:
[24.] The TRC was a fraudulent PR publicity stunt negligently conducted by SA’s political, academic, media and legal elite: Both Appellants and Respondents legal arguments are negligently or intentionally furthering the politically correct -- and financially and public relations convenient -– political, psychological and legal fraud conducted by South Africa’s political, academic and media elite, upon South African citizens.
[25.] TRC’s fraudulent representation to victimizers and citizens: TRC would provide ‘closure’: The TRC implied that alleged sincere and serious ‘closure’ was possible, and would occur, via the legal processes of what I shall refer to as the “TRC’s Religious Circus” of using victims and victimizers as a form of ‘Circus Monkeys’ on the world stage; to promote their fake two-faced hypocrisy Intellectual Forgiveness Rainbow Nation.
[26.] TRC’s fraudulent representation to victimizers, victims and citizens: TRC would make impartial enquiry to “establish the truth in relation to past events, as well as the motives for, and circumstances in which gross violations of human rights occurred, and to make the findings known, in order to prevent a repetition of such acts in the future.” The TRC’s enquiry can only be considered a ‘Flat Earth’ enquiry, which totally and perhaps intentionally and deliberately ignored population policy factors which contributed to the motives for implementing apartheid.
Imagine if blacks had chosen to adopt a cultural trait of personal responsibility and concern for their children, whereby they refrained from procreation until they could provide for a stable and loving environment for their offspring in a small committed family environment. If so, South Africa would currently be populated by 10 million predominantly educated citizens, 50% white & 50% black and coloured, most of whom had grown up in loving small family homes, with responsible parents.
For example: According to National Security Memorandum 200: Implications
of Worldwide Population Growth:“... population factors are indeed critical in, and often determinants of, violent conflict in developing areas. Segmental (religious, social, racial) differences, migration, rapid population growth, differential levels of knowledge and skills, rural/urban differences, population pressure and the spatial location of population in relation to resources -- in this rough order of importance -- all appear to be important contributions to conflict and violence... Clearly, conflicts which are regarded in primarily political terms often have demographic roots. Recognition of these relationships appears crucial to any understanding or prevention of such hostilities.”
What role did population growth factors play in South Africa’s Apartheid violence?
If understanding demographic roots is a prerequisite for understanding their subsequent symptomatic political violence, and hence preventing their future re-occurrence, why was this not a priority for the TRC to enquire into?
What role did the ANC play in contributing to the Population Explosion of Cannon Fodder and Resource War Violence? Why was the ANC not required to take responsibility for their population production of poverty stricken cannon fodder? According to Witchcraft and the State in South Africa, by Johannes Harnischfeger:Especially evening assemblies girls had to attend as well: “They would come into the house and tell us we should go. They didn't ask your mother they just said ‘come let's go.’ You would just have to go with them. They would threaten you with their belts and ultimately you would think that if you refused, they would beat you. Our parents were afraid of them” (quoted by Delius 1996:189).
All those opposing the wishes of the young men were reminded, that it was every woman’s obligation to give birth to new “soldiers”, in order to replace those warriors killed in the liberation struggle. The idiom of the adolescents referred to these patriotic efforts as “operation production”. Because of exactly this reason it was forbidden for the girls to use contraceptives. (Delius 1996:189; Niehaus 1999:250)
Why was the media silent about the role population growth demographic factors played in South Africa’s Apartheid violence? If the Media are serious about their commitment to ‘Reconciliation’ and prevention of future hostilities, why were they silent about how the TRC, and subsequently the ANC are deliberately indifferent to abiding by the laws of sustainability (PDF)? How are the ignorant masses suffering from the resource war consequences of overpopulation colliding with scarce resources ever going to wake up, if their media and political leaders are too gutless to start telling these truths, and educating people on these issues?
Is Martin Luther King Jnr. the only black leader to have ever expressed a sincere concern for the plague of overpopulation, and the need to Educated to Liberate the poor from their cultural prison of ignorant poverty production procreation?“Unlike plagues of the dark ages or contemporary diseases we do not understand, the modern plague of overpopulation is soluble by means we have discovered and with resources we possess. What is lacking is not sufficient knowledge of the solution but universal consciousness of the gravity of the problem and education of the billions who are its victim.” – Martin Luther King Jnr.
Why are South African black leaders participating in a population explosion of moral degeneration and social disintegration, while blaming all their problems on evil apartheid?“That South Africa has the highest Aids infection and death rates is neither altogether Mbeki's doing, nor coincidental. Legislation and other government-driven policies and programmes have engendered an environment that has escalated the pandemic. For example, the permissive pregnancy rules and social grants (especially for children) introduced by the Constitution and government have encouraged teenagers and unmarried women to have children on a large scale. The spread of Aids has been a consequence; the evidence is there for all to see. And so too there is a high correlation between this abnormal government-sponsored population explosion, on the one hand, and the deepening of the Aids crisis, of Malthusian poverty aggravation, moral degeneration and social disintegration on the other.” -- Meshack Mabogoane, the Secretary General of the Forum of Black Journalists
[27.] Respondent is a primary victim of TRC fraud; and appellant a secondary victim: The TRC Religious Circus fraud was, and continues to be, committed against (a) Apartheid and ‘liberation’ foot soldiers, whether Eugene de Kock, the Respondent, those tortured at Camp Quatro, etc. and their victims; and (b) South African citizens.
The Appellant and Respondent have allowed the TRC fraud to rape them of their psychological integrity, by requiring them to participate and perpetuate the TRC fraud, pretending that sincere Truth Telling and Forgiveness occurred; when any sincere honest enquiry would inform them that they were and are perpetuating a lie. When exactly did the Appellant and Respondent ever forgive each other? Did they ever want to forgive each other? What does the word ‘forgiveness’ mean to them?
It remains to be seen whether Respondent and Appellant suffer from Battered TRC Fraud Syndrome, a cousin of Battered Wives and Battered Voters Syndrome; of people addicted to the Politics of Codependency Abuse?
[28.] Explosion of Crime, racially motivated violence & corruption is a symptom of, among others TRC fraud: The consequences of this TRC Religious Circus fraud can best be described as a process of psychological thought control, or psychological warfare brainwashing, by our ANC-TRC Ministry of Truth political, media, legal and academic elite; who -– for their own politically correct public relations ‘Rainbow Nation illusion’ benefit -- require that the victims and victimizers and all South African citizens, partake in this Religious Circus charade of fake two-faced hypocrisy Intellectual Forgiveness. The folly and stupidity of such hypocrisy is available for anyone with eyes to see, ears to hear, and a brain to think; to observe the truth that 2 + 2 in South Africa does not equal 4. A country winning the crime and rape Olympics is not a country that has experienced Truth and Forgiveness; and a country that pretends it has, certainly cannot be said to have a sincere commitment to truth or forgiveness, considering their willingness to psychologically emotionally and politically gang-rape the meaning of such concepts into total oblivion.
[31.] It is the Applicants submission that if the South African elite remain attached to enforcing their shallow and two-faced Rainbow ‘Ubuntu Reconciliation’ Illusion upon South African citizens, victims and victimizers, demanding we commoners join the SA elite in becoming ‘Ubuntu Reconciliation’ Gatkruiping Experts; the end result of how this Act was legislated, implemented, and subsequently politically and legally interpreted shall have disastrous consequences, like the ‘Peace’ Treaty of Versailles.
» » » » [Human Consciousness Rule-of-Law Freedom Charter Social Contract]
Common Law, the New Patriot "Religion":
“A democracy is dangerous because it is a one-vote system as opposed to a Republic, which is a three-vote system. Three votes to check tyranny, not just one. Citizens have not been informed of their other two votes.”
The Citizens Rule Book: Jury Handbook
The purpose of this information if to revive, as Jefferson put it, "The Ancient Principles." It is not designed to promote lawlessness or a return to the jungle. The "Ancient Principle" refer to the Ten Commandments and the Common Law. The Common Law is, in simple terms, just plain common sense and has its roots in the Ten Commandments.
In 1776 we came out of BONDAGE with FAITH, UNDERSTANDING and COURAGE. Even against great odds, and with much bloodshed, we battled our way to achieve LIBERTY. LIBERTY is that delicate area between the force of government and FREEWILL of man. LIBERTY brings FREEDOM of choice to work, to trade, to go and live wherever one wishes; it leads to ABUNDANCE. ABUNDANCE, if made an end in itself, will result in COMPLACENCY, which leads to APATHY. APATHY is the "let George do it" philosophy.
This always brings DEPENDENCY. For a period of time, dependents are often not aware they are dependent. They delude themselves by thinking they are still free - "We never had it so good." - "We can still vote, can't we?" Eventually abundance diminishes and DEPENDENCY becomes known by its true nature: BONDAGE!!!
There are few ways out of bondage. Bloodshed and war often result, but our founding fathers learned of a better way. Realizing that a CREATOR is always above and greater than that which He creates, they established a three vote system by which an informed Citizenry can control those acting in the name of government. To be a good master you must always remember the true "pecking order" or chain of command in this nation:
- GOD created man...
- Man (that's you) created the Constitution
- The Constitution created government...
- Government created corporations...etc.
The base of power was to remain in WE THE PEOPLE but unfortunately, it was lost to those leaders acting in the name of government, such as politicians, bureaucrats, judges, lawyers, etc.
As a result America began to function like a democracy instead of a REPUBLIC. A democracy is dangerous because it is a one-vote system as opposed to a Republic, which is a three-vote system. Three votes to check tyranny, not just one. American Citizens have not been informed of their other two votes.
Our first vote is at the polls on election day when we pick those who are to represent us in the seats of government.
But what can be done if those elected officials just don't perform as promised or expected? Well, the second two votes are the most effective means by which the common people of any nation on earth have ever had in controlling those appointed to serve them in government.
The second vote comes when you serve on a Grand Jury. Before anyone can be brought to trial for a capital or infamous crime by those acting in the name of government, permission must be obtained from people serving on the Grand Jury! The Minneapolis Star and Tribune in the March 27th 1987 edition noted a purpose of the Grand Jury this way: "A grand jury's purpose is to protect the public from an overzealous prosecutor."
The third is the most powerful vote; this is when you are acting as a jury member during a courtroom trial. At this point, "the buck stops" with you! It is in this setting that each JUROR has MORE POWER than the President, all of Congress, and all of the judges combined! Congress can legislate (make law), the President or some other bureaucrat can make an order or issue regulations, and judges may instruct or make a decision, but no JUROR can ever be punished for voting "Not Guilty!" Any JUROR can, with impunity, choose to disregard the instructions of any judge or attorney in rendering his vote. If only one JUROR should vote "Not Guilty" for any reason, there is no conviction and no punishment at the end of the trial. Thus, those acting in the name of government must come before the common man to get permission to enforce a law.
» » » » [Common Law, the New Patriot "Religion"]