Letter to Minister Mthwethwa; RE: Xenophobia and 'Successful' World Cup
by Andrea Muhrrteyn
Why We Are White Refugees
11 July 2010
Mr. Nathi Mthethwa
Minister of Police
Private Bag X 463, Pretoria, 0001
Tel: (012) 393 2810 / 2811
Fax: (012) 393 2812
- General Beki Cele, National Commissioner of Police (NgobeniMi@saps.org.za)
- Zuger Polizei, c/o Judith Aklin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SA Political Party Leaders: DA, IFP, FF+, ID, et al
- WC 2010 Local Organizing Committee
- SA and Intn’l Media Editors, et al
A ‘Robotoid Successful’ World-Cup-of-Bribery in Rainbow-Hypocrisy-La-La Land: Is it a ‘Xenophobia Rumours and World Cup Failure’ Thought-Crime, to ‘THINK’?
In Xenophobia reports a plot to discredit SA – minister (Sunday Times, 11 July 2010), Mr. Minister appears to imply that it is a thought-crime for citizens to think for themselves, and to base their conclusions upon evidence. Instead it sounds almost as if citizens should just blindly ‘Heil ANC’ believe what we are instructed to believe. Is that your intention, Sir?
You state that you consider the World Cup a “success”. As you are no doubt aware, ‘success’ is an abstract concept, which means many different things to different people. I am unaware what definition of the abstract word ‘success’ you are referring to. For example:You may think you understand and agree with me when I say, "We all want success." But surely we don't all want the same things. Success means different things to each of us, and you can't be sure of what I mean by that abstract term. On the other hand, if I say "I want a gold Rolex on my wrist and a Mercedes in my driveway," you know exactly what I mean (and you know whether you want the same things or different things). Can you see that concrete terms are clearer and more interesting than abstract terms?
(Abstract, Concrete, General, and Specific Terms, by John Friedlander, Assoc. Prof., English Dept. at Southwest Tennessee Community College)
SA 2010 World Cup Branding Revolution, or Missed the Greatest Secret in Modern Marketing?
According to Scott Ginsberg (and I agree): ‘The Greatest Branding Secret in the History of Modern Marketing, has got nothing to do with Google. It’s much, MUCH simpler than that.’
The Greatest Branding Secret in the History of Modern Marketing boils down to one word:
Yep. That’s it. Honesty.
Call the Marketing Department for an emergency meeting. This is groundbreaking stuff.
For three reasons...
- People are tired of being lied to.
- People are sick of wading through the ever-rising tide of corporate and political bullshite.
- People are forever jaded from the countless times they’ve been burned, duped, fooled, conned, scammed and screwed over.
Like my friend Jeffrey Gitomer says, “If you lie to me, you LOSE me.”
LESSON LEARNED: Truth is currency.
Success of FIFA 2010 Corruption Party?
Could you clarify in concrete terms, exactly what you mean by ‘success’? Is the World Cup a ‘success’ for certain government ministers and their secret corporate PR and White Elephant contractor funders, because the World Cup gave them the opportunity to put a gold Rolex on their wrist, and a Mercedes in their driveway, by means of tenderpreunership, diverting billions of taxpayer funds from housing, safety and security, service delivery, immigration, education, etc; to the building of White Elephant soccer stadiums, and a Technotronic robotoid FIFA corruption party? Is that the ANC and Minister of Police’s definition of ‘success’?
- Development and Dreams: The urban legacy of the 2010 Football World Cup; By Udesh Pillay, Richard Tomlinson, Orli Bass (eds)
- Fahrenheit 2010: A Matter More Important than Life or Death, documentary by Craig Tanner (PDF)
- Player and Referee: Conflicting Interests and the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Institute for Security Studies Monograph 169, April 2010 (PDF)
- Soccer City: What it says about the murky world of government tenders (PDF)
- Tendering irregularities in the Eastern Cape (PDF)
- How FIFA corruption empowers global capital (PDF)
- FIFA’s ‘official’ suppliers: Shadowy tenders and conflicts of interest at Match (PDF)
- Public loss, FIFA’s gain: How Cape Town got its ‘white elephant’ (PDF)
- Durban’s Moses Mabhida Stadium: Arch of hope or yoke of debt? (PDF)
Or are you referring to the ‘success’ of government departments pilfering millions to purchase World Cup soccer tickets for (bribery?) purposes for ‘friends’?
- Govt Cup ticket spending hits R130 million, IOL: Business Report, July 7, 2010
Success of Media Censorship of FIFA Corruption?
Or, are you referring to FIFA’s ‘success’ of muzzling and coercing the press to censor the truth about FIFA Officials involvement in “biggest and most spectacular bribery scandal in Olympic history”? Is it a ‘success’ to be the Three Blind Monkey’s Minister of Police Gopher for FIFA Officials involved in the most spectacular bribery scandal in Olympic History? Is FIFA and the media’s role in censoring FIFA’s involvement in the ISL bribery system of 138 Million Swiss Francs, a ‘success’?
According to Jean-Pierre Méan, group general counsel for SGS Group, a global certification company based in Switzerland, in Confronting corruption*: The business case for an effective anti-corruption programme (PDF), by PriceWaterHouse:“The exposure in the media is what gets people’s attention. People follow what is happening in the news and not necessarily what is happening in the courts.”
Would you call FIFA’s blackmail censorship of the Media, or the Media’s self-censorship corruption, of FIFA’s spectacular bribery scandal a ‘success’ for censorship of your FIFA Rolex/Mercedes friends corrupt activities?
Poor Mr. Selebi – he’s guilty of R 1 million bribery/corruption, with some little small pond Agliotti Mafioso thug, and Interpol have already distanced themselves from him (as if they had no idea what he was upto (ha, guess they turned Echelon off whenever Selebi spoke to Agliotti, or what?), just like they no doubt have absolutely no idea about FIFA’s spectacular bribery, until it’s splashed across the worlds front pages, that is! Echelon is simply a handy form of knowing whom to bribe, is it?). FIFA’s involved in bribery of 135 Million Swiss Francs, and the ANC are brownnose crawling all up Czar Blatter and corrupt FIFA officials anal cavities to tickle their tonsils, and referring to this behaviour as ‘success’! Shall we rename South Africa the ‘Ministry of Truth’?
Are you aware that FIFA have admitted their guilt in the largest and most spectacular bribery scandal in Olympic history, involving 135 million Swiss Francs? If so, why are you – the Minister of Police -- silent, and why have you not distanced yourself from such corrupt individuals? Because the majority of soccer fans, and soccer players, couldn’t care less about whether FIFA is corrupt or ethical, should you follow this lack of ethical soccer behaviour, like a good ‘Heil-Corrupt-Soccer-Himmler’? Do you have no intention of distancing yourself from such spectacular bribery? Or is your and the ANC’s close proximity to such bribery officials, your ‘success’? Do you consider the SA media censorship of FIFA’s bribery scandal, and FIFA’s Corporate-Imperialist rape of South African taxpayers, for the benefit of FIFA and a few ‘Rolex Mercedez Bens ANC-elite, a ‘success’?
- Prosecutor's office links FIFA officials to bribery scandal: Senior FIFA Officials were centrally involved in the biggest and most spectacular bribery scandal in Olympic history, Swiss prosecutor's office confirms, 24 June 2010, by Jens Weinreich, Play the Game
- Zug Canton: Zuger Polizei: Do, 24.06.2010: Verfahren nach Wiedergutmachung eingestellt (Statement from the Zug Prosecutor’s Office)
- The ISL bribery system: 138 million CHF for senior officials in the Olympic world, by Jens Weinreich, 16 Juni 2009
- Is FIFA an Organised Crime Family?, by Andrew Jennings, Transparency in Sport
Success of ZA.Titanic’s FIFA Corruption Fancy Dress Ball?
Or, are you referring to the ‘success’ of hosting a grand fancy-dress ball, using billions of scarce ‘life-raft’ resources to pour down White Elephant soccer stadiums, and herd-mentality feel-good date-rape PR propaganda, while massive icebergs – peak oil, peak population, peak food, peak fertilizer -- are floating all around, Titanic.Earth, not to mention internal Titanic.za problems (The World Cup: Let's sober up, Stanley Uys, Politicsweb, 11 July 2010 )?
The Party's Over: Oil, War and the Fate of Industrial Societies, by Richard Heinberg
- 09-11-04: Wall St. Journal: Michael Ruppert: Sounding an Alarm on Oil & End of Civilisation (PDF)
- 10-03-31: Uganda New Vision: Population Explosion Africa is Sitting on a Time Bomb (PDF)
- 10-03-13: Canberra Times: Population Bomb Ticks Louder Than Climate (PDF)
- 06-08-25: UK Guardian: Population Explosion Threatens to Trap Africa in Cycle of Poverty (PDF)
- 09-04-04: New York Times: Pregnant (Again) and Poor (PDF)
- 10-06-19: DailyMail UK: Human race 'will be extinct within 100 years', claims leading scientist (PDF)
- From the Wilderness Publications: Eating Fossil Fuels (PDF)
- 10-07-11: Guardian.UK: Lloyd's adds its voice to dire 'peak oil' warnings: Business underestimating catastrophic consequences of declining oil, says Lloyd's of London/ISS report
- 18 July 2006 :: PeakOil_RSA Briefing Paper :: Question to RSA Gov. c/o Minister of Intelligence: Mr. R. Kasrils: Is Gross Mismanagement of the nation’s energy policy an impeachable offense? (PDF)
Stealing the ‘Success’ of FIFA Corruption? Thanks, but No Thanks!
As for the ‘rumours’ about xenophobia attacks, I don’t know if they are true or not, I only read news reports, which included one from the Nelson Mandela Foundation. But I am also aware of, among others: SA: 640,000 Asylum Seekers Backlog, World Cup: Magnet for Africa's Uneducated & Impoverished, Magnet for Immigration: 3 - 6 million Illegal Immigrants in South Africa, SARS, CIPRO & Illegal Immigrant Corruption Hijacking the State
As you are no doubt aware Australia recently dumped their ‘Big Australia’ Prime Minister, for a ‘Shut the Door on Immigrants’ Prime Minister (The Age: Gillard rejects 'big Australia'; and ABC: Gillard shuts door on 'big Australia'). Legendary philanthropist and Australian of the Year, Dick Smith politely refers to frank pissed-off Ozzie’s with -- ‘F**k Off We Are Full” -- concerns about ‘immigration’, as Population - I Do Have a View On That, To Be Quite Honest. (WR: Overloading Australia Update for Politicians: Why New Prime Minister says No to ‘Big Australia’).
Does Minister Mthwetha endorse the ANC’s Pro ‘Big South Africa’?
Are SA citizens pissed off about food prices, unemployment, etc, not simply bluntly saying ‘F**k off We Are Full’, or if you are prefer diplomacy, Population – We do have a View on that, to be Quite Honest? Are South African citizens not allowed to have ‘a view on Population’ concerns in SA’s alleged ‘Democracy’, because its truly a successful ‘Rolex/Mercedes’ corruption autocracy?
Masculine Insecurity Preferences for Slave and Cannon Fodder Breeding Politics
May I suggest Mr. Minister, should you prefer to endorse the ‘African Ideal of Manhood’ masculine insecurity (Eve's Seed: Masculine Insecurity, Metaphor and the Shaping of History (PDF)) cultural procreation behaviours of slave and cannon fodder breeding (large poverty stricken families, forced child marriages (PDF), dry sex for small penises (PDF); breeding children for lobola resale value, ‘operation production’ (PDF), etc), a veritable ANC ‘abnormal government-sponsored population explosion, …. of Malthusian poverty aggravation, moral degeneration and social disintegration (encouraged teenagers and unmarried women to have children on a large scale)’(PDF), you may wish to seriously enquire into your belief that the earth is flat with infinite resources, and that population pressures colliding with scarce resources, don’t have political violence consequences; and adopt an adult crisis management approach of addressing the root causes, instead of applying the ANC’s repeated masculine insecurity slave and cannon fodder breeding bandaids to braintumours type of ‘solutions’.
You can inform yourself of, among others:
- In World Scientists Warning to Humanity (PDF), Issued November 18, 1992, signed by 1700 leading scientists from 70 countries, including 102 Nobel Prize laureates in Science; Union of Concerned Scientists ; they warn:The earth is finite. Its ability to absorb wastes and destructive effluent is finite. Its ability to provide food and energy is finite. Its ability to provide for growing numbers of people is finite. And we are fast approaching many of the earth's limits. Current economic practices which damage the environment, in both developed and underdeveloped nations, cannot be continued without the risk that vital global systems will be damaged beyond repair. Pressures resulting from unrestrained population growth put demands on the natural world that can overwhelm any efforts to achieve a sustainable future. If we are to halt the destruction of our environment, we must accept limits to that growth.
The Ostrich Factor: Our Population Myopia; By Garrett Hardin [*Amazon*]
- The Kissinger Report, also known as National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications for Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests (PDF), commissioned by President Nixon, and undertaken by the National Security Council, the CIA, the Defense, Agriculture and State Departments, and the Agency for International Development. It was authorized into law by President Gerald Ford, in NSC, National Security Decision Memorandum 314 (PDF) on November 26, 1975, detailing the sense of national security emergency:There is a major risk of severe damage [caused by continued rapid population growth] to world economic, political, and ecological systems and, as these systems begin to fail, to our humanitarian values [Executive Summary].
...world population growth is widely recognized within the government as a current danger of the highest magnitude calling for urgent measures [Page 194]. ...it is of the utmost urgency that governments now recognize the facts and implications of population growth, determine the ultimate population sizes that make sense for their countries and start vigorous programs at once to achieve their desired goals [Page 15].
The threat to security briefly summarized, ...population factors are indeed critical in, and often determinants of, violent conflict in developing areas. Segmental (religious, social, racial) differences, migration, rapid population growth, differential levels of knowledge and skills, rural/urban differences, population pressure and the spatial location of population in relation to resources — in this rough order of importance — all appear to be important contributions to conflict and violence... Clearly, conflicts which are regarded in primarily political terms often have demographic roots. Recognition of these relationships appears crucial to any understanding or prevention of such hostilities [Page 66].
Where population size is greater than available resources, or is expanding more rapidly than the available resources, there is a tendency toward internal disorders and violence and, sometimes, disruptive international policies or violence [Page 69].
- The Public Report of the Vice Presidents Task Force on Combatting Terrorism (PDF) concludes that a fundamental root cause of terrorism is the collision of youth bulge overpopulation with scarce, depleted and finite resources; namely too many idle young men fighting over too few and depleting resources.
Environment, Scarcity, and Violence, by Thomas F. Homer-Dixon
- In Environmental Change and Violent Conflict (PDF), in Scientific American, the authors document how the predictions of the 1974 National Security Memorandum were already occurring around the world:Within the next 50 years, the human population is likely to exceed nine billion, and global economic output may quintuple. Largely as a result of these trends, scarcities of renewable resources may increase sharply. The total area of highly productive agricultural land will drop, as will the extent of forests and the number of species they sustain. Future generations will also experience the ongoing depletion and degradation of aquifers, rivers and other bodies of water, the decline of fisheries, further stratospheric ozone loss and, perhaps, significant climatic change. As such environmental problems become more severe, they may precipitate civil or international strife."
To examine whether these problems are currently causing civil or international strife, the authors assembled a team of 30 researchers to review a set of specific cases.
[Their findings were then summarized] The evidence that they gathered points to a disturbing conclusion: scarcities of renewable resources are already contributing to violent conflicts in many parts of the developing world. These conflicts may foreshadow a surge of similar violence in coming decades..."
- Other studies on Overpopulation, Resource Scarcity and Violence include:
- Youth Quake: Population Fertility and Environment in 21st Century, by Optimum Population Trust (PDF)
- The Shape of Things to Come: Why Population Age Structure Matters Safer More Equitable World, Population Action International (PDF)
- The Demography of Armed Conflict, edited by CSCW researcher Henrik Urdal
- The Devil in the Demographics: The Effect of Youth Bulges on Domestic Armed Conflict, 1950-2000; Urdal, Henrik, 2004
- Population Dynamics and Local Conflict: A Cross National Study of Population and War, by Nazli Choucri, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Population and Conflict: New Dimensions of Population Dynamics, by Nazli Choucri, United Nations Fund for Population Activities
- The Security Demographic – Population and Civil Conflict After the Cold War, by Cincotta, Engelman and Anastasion, Population Action International, 2003
Outcast Cape Town, by John Western [*Amazon*]
- In Outcast Cape Town, English social geographer, John Western explains how white fear of the African population explosion (Swart Gevaar) and the Population Pressure ‘Friction Theory’ was the strategic motivation for the implementation of Apartheid:… A central justification for [Apartheid s racial residential segregation] viewpoint, that segregation is in the interest of all, is enshrined in the “friction theory.” The belief is simply that any contact between the races inevitably produces conflict. Thus, the minister of the interior, introducing the group areas bill to Parliament on 14 June 1950, stated:Now this, as I say, is designed to eliminate friction between the races in the Union because we believe, and believe strongly, that points of contact – all unnecessary points of contact – between the races must be avoided. If you reduce the number of points of contact to the minimum, you reduce the possibility of friction… The result of putting people of different races together is to cause racial trouble.
… The friction theory has some measure of sense to it, as may be illustrated by once again returning to the work of Robert Sommer (1969, pp 12, 14 and 15), who wrote:[Animal studies] show that both territoriality and dominance behaviour are ways of maintaining social order, and when one system cannot function, the other takes over… Group territories keep individual groups apart and thereby preserve the integrity of the troop, whereas dominance is the basis for intragroup relationships… Group territoriality is expressed in national and local boundaries, a segregation into defined areas that reduces conflict.
In the new South Africa one might think that managing the population surge is now delinked from political pressures. That is, we no longer deal with a White minority government fearful of demographic swamping by an ever-growing Black African majority. The whites have now been “swamped”…… There’s no more looming swart gevaar – the “Black Peril” bogeyman – for it has already arrived… So, surely, the population surge is simply a technical problem for the well-intentioned technocrat? (p. 333)
The Double Drawbridge
In June 1996, however, one politically connected Capetonian opined to me that population control was far too hot a potato for any Black African politician to touch. At least two considerations – in addition to what many North Americans might term a generally conservative African ethos celebrating procreation – are in play here. Both point up my error in assuming there’s no more swart gevaar. For after three weeks in Cape Town I do believe there are at least two ways in which the swart gevaar may be said to loom still, promoting unease in many a South African heart. (p. 333)
He proceeds to refer to the Deracialized Swart Gevaar Redux, the massive influx of ‘homeland Africans’ to urban centers, placing huge strain on services, and to “foreign Africans”, into post-Apartheid South Africa; how this urban migration, and these illegal immigrants aggravate population pressures collision with scarce employment and resources, and the ‘friction theory’ consequences; what is currently referred to in South Africa as ‘Xenophobia Attacks’, by those not interested in addressing crisis management root cause problem solving.
The Content of Our Character: A New Vision of Race In America, by Shelby Steele
SAIRR Race Relations reports, prior to 1994, are littered with government’s serious concerns about the consequences of high population growth, poverty, unemployment, resource wars:In the 1989 SAIRR Race Relations Report (PDF), we are informed that the Chairman of the Council for Population Development, Professor JP de Lange, claimed that population growth was South Africa’s ‘ticking time bomb’, and South Africa within two decades South Africa would find itself in a dilemma where its resources and socio-economic capabilities would be insufficient for its population, which would give rise to total social disintegration, unemployment, poverty, and misery which would become unmanageable, even in the best of constitutional dispensations. He urgently urged a birth rate of 2.1 or less children per woman per year. The Population Development Programme recognized that a direct relationship existed between standard of living, an effective family planning and population growth.
In a 1992/93 Race Relations Survey (PDF) by the South African Institute of Race Relations (SAIRR), we are told that the high population growth is the cause of growth in poverty, unemployment and squatter camps, and most of the serious problems in South Africa; Population pressures are destroying the environment; the IFP and FRD call for ethics of 2 children per family as urgent population control priority; Population Growth outstrips Economic Growth for many years, and black avoid participation in family planning programs.
That was before the ANC decided to give their voters and taxpayers the big middle finger, by allowing an additional 6 - 11 million legal and illegal immigrants to aggravate South Africa's social disintegration, unemployment, poverty and misery time-bomb..., not to mention spending R 44 billion on hosting a soccer party for the FIFA mafia and millions of people who value soccer more than honour, integrity and ethics; instead of spending such funds on a financial incentive system of free tertiary and university education in exchange for serious and committed family planning, to seriously alleviate SA’s poverty and unemployment.
Do you consider this ‘big finger to taxpayers and citizens’ politicking a ‘success’? Once the citizens wake up to how they have had their politics spiked with date-rape WC 2010 feel-good propaganda, and realize they have been financially raped, I imagine they shall consider the world cup as much a ‘success’ as Abner Louima considered his rape by the NYPD a ‘success’. But then again, consent, -- let alone fully-informed consent -- has never been on the priorities radar for those addicted to ‘African Ideal of Manhood’ Masculine Insecurity Politics, has it? It remains to be seen how many Battered TRC Fraud Syndrome citizens wake up to reality that they suffer from Battered Voters and Taxpayers Syndrome; of people addicted to the Politics of Codependency Abuse!
When the SAPS or the ANC legislature or executive ever decide to implement any project founded on honour, transparency, integrity and honesty, and you give clear definitions for what you mean by those concepts, I shall begin to give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually care about those concepts. Till then you are welcome to your technotronic robotoid ‘success’, Thanks but no Thanks.
According to my Radical Honesty Galileo Voltarian cultural definition for ‘success’, the World Cup is indeed a success for bribery, corruption, deception and lies, a success for liars, thieves, and people who couldn’t care less about ethical conduct from their sports teams, their sports organisations or their political and media officials.
What is a Galileo Voltarian Succesful Government Project?
My definition for a ‘successful’ government project, is one that is planned and implemented according to (i) the 18 Laws of Sustainability (PDF); (ii) in total transparency, (iii) zero tolerance for corruption and bribery (‘F**k Off, Thanks, but No Thanks, to FIFA and Olympics, till you fire all corrupt officials), and (iv) for the benefit of ALL of its citizens. If I use this definition for ‘success’, South Africa’s world cup is a spectacular failure, for honour, integrity and ethical goverment.
Spectacular Technotronic Opiates to Desensitize the Masses
Peak Everything: Waking Up to the Century of Declines, by Richard Heinberg
To conclude, I imagine you are aware of Mr. Brzezinski’s book Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era, in which he wrote about the materials and methods predicted to control the masses in an age of overpopulation and resource scarcity. A ‘technotronic era that could easily become a dictatorship,’ where “robotoid” -- that is people, who act like humans but are not -- society was to become desensitized “in an information revolution based on amusement focus, spectactor spectacles (saturation coverage by television of sporting events) which provide an opiate for an increasingly purposeless mass.”
Would I be committing a thought-crime Minister, to congratulate you, the ANC, and ZA.Titanic World Cup Fancy Dress Parade Rainbow-Hypocracy PR merchants, on your ‘robotoid success’?
If it is illegal to think for myself, could you inform me where you applied for your ‘robotoid success’ ethical and critical thinking lobotomy?
Why We Are White Refugees
» » » » [PDF Original]